AN EASY TO GROW PLANT WITH A BIG PERSONALITY: It requires minimal care and adds instant beauty to your home or office.
A GREAT PLANT FOR HOMES AND OFFICES! AND THE PERFECT GIFT!
WHITE BIRD OF PARADISE ADDS LUSH VIBRANCY TO INDOOR DECOR: Delray Plants White Bird of Paradise houseplant is shipped in a grower pot and can be dropped directly into a decorative pot. Make sure the container has drain holes, because it?s important that this plant doesn?t sit in wet soil. This is the ideal houseplant for living rooms, hallways, dens, patios, and bedrooms.
HOUSE PLANTS REMOVE TOXINS FROM THE INDOOR AIR: NASA?s Clean Air Study concluded that houseplants promote better air quality in your home. The study by NASA found that houseplants actively remove chemical pollutants from the air. All plants help purify the air by removing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen. Here?s a tip: NASA researchers recommend at least one houseplant for every 100 square feet to improve the air quality in your home.
- Light: White Bird of Paradise grows best in a bright spot. Outdoors, grow it in sun or shade; Bird of Paradise needs full sun in order to bloom well. Indoors, they do best in medium or bright conditions.
- Water: Allow the top inch or so of the soil to dry between waterings. White Bird of Paradise needs more frequent watering in spring and summer than it does fall and winter. The frequency of watering will depend on your plant?s pot size, how much light it gets, and the indoor temperature of your home. It holds up well to drought, so you don’t need to worry about it dying if you forget to water once or twice.
- Feeding: Fertilize White Bird of Paradise a few times a year, in spring and summer, to keep it healthy. Use a general-purpose fertilizer labeled for houseplant use. Follow the directions on the fertilizer packaging for recommendations on how much to use.
- Pruning/Shaping: White Bird of Paradise typically doesn’t require pruning or shaping to keep its good looks. Remove yellow or faded leaves.
- Repotting:Repot your White Bird of Paradise when it becomes root bound. (A houseplant is root bound when roots appear in the soil or begin to escape through drain holes in the pot bottom.) A well-draining potting soil mixture for is recommended when repotting. Never repot houseplants using soil from your yard.
- Outdoor Options: Outdoors, even where they’re not hardy, Bird of Paradise is an excellent patio plant. The white variety adds palm-like texture to decks, patios, balconies, and other outdoor spaces. If you grow bird of paradise outdoors in a cold-winter climate, you can bring it in for the winter.
WHITE BIRD OF PARADISE SAFETY: Delray Plants White Bird of Paradise is not intended for human or animal consumption.
ABOUT THE GROWER: Delray Plants is a subsidiary of Costa Family Farms. We are a third-generation family-run business stretching from South Florida to North Carolina. We have 5,500 hard working employees that farm and cultivate a variety of beautiful plants that you can bring home today.
- Easy. Just set it in bright light and enjoy this tall leafy houseplant right out the box.
- Attractive. White Bird of Paradise is a vertical plant with strappy leaves providing instant living decor to your home.
- Air-purifying. Plants help filter harmful pollutants from indoor air.
- Water when the soil feels dry. Don?t allow White Bird of Paradise to sit in wet soil.
- Add a living sculpture to your home. The upright growth habit and lush leaves of this beautiful plant are like having living art in your home.
- Ideal gift. Give this beautiful plant as the perfect housewarming gift for new home buyers.