PALMS ARE LIKE LIVING SCULPTURES: Set a Cat Palm into a room and it will become an instant focal point. The tall, frondy shape of this plant is like a living piece of art. Cat Palm requires bright indirect light and likes more water than other palms, so it needs the right spot in your home to really shine.
A GREAT PLANT FOR HOMES AND OFFICES! Cat Palm is an ideal houseplant for any home, apartment, or office with the right light. Its lush form and green fronds make this houseplant a great gift.
CAT PALM ADDS EXOTIC ALLURE TO INDOOR DECOR: Delray Plants Cat Palm houseplant is shipped in a grower pot and can be dropped into a decorative pot. Make sure the container has drain holes; this plant likes moist soil, but doesn?Äôt like to sit in soggy soil. This houseplant is great for living rooms, dens, bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens.
HOUSE PLANTS REMOVE TOXINS FROM THE INDOOR AIR: NASA?Äôs Clean Air Study concluded that houseplants, such as Areca Palm, promote better air quality in your home. The study by NASA found that houseplants actively remove chemical pollutants, such as formaldehyde and xylene, from the air. All plants help purify the air by removing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen. Here?Äôs a tip: NASA researchers recommend at least one houseplant for every 100 square feet to improve the air quality in your home.
CARE FOR YOUR CAT PALM IS EASY:
- Light: Grow Cat Palm in indirect bright light. Don?Äôt place Cat Palm in the direct sunlight.
- Water: Cat Palm likes to be watered regularly; they like to have moist, but not soggy soil all the time. The frequency of watering will depend on your Cat Palm?Äôs pot size, how much light it gets, and the indoor temperature of your home. Cat Palm also likes humidity. Boost humidity for your Cat Palm by placing it in humid rooms (your bathroom), place a small humidifier nearby, or group it near other houseplants.
- Feeding: Fertilize Cat Palm a few times a year, in spring and summer, to keep it healthy. Use a general-purpose fertilizer labeled for houseplant use. Follow the directions on the fertilizer packaging. Don?Äôt over feed your Cat Palm.
- Pruning/Shaping: Cat Palm typically doesn’t require pruning or shaping to keep its good looks.
- Repotting: Repot your Cat Palm when it becomes root bound. (A houseplant is root bound when roots appear in the soil or begin to escape through drain holes in the pot bottom.) A well-draining potting soil mixture for is recommended when repotting. Never repot houseplants using soil from your yard.
- Outdoor Options: In summer, Cat Palm can be grown outdoors in a high light (but not full sun) location. Cat Palm makes a lush focal point for planters and in garden beds and borders. Bring plants inside before frost.
CAT PALM SAFETY: Delray Plants Cat Palm is not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep this plant out of reach of children and pets.
ABOUT THE GROWER: Delray Plants is a subsidiary of Costa Family Farms. We are a third-generation family-run business stretching from South Florida to North Carolina. We have 5,500 hard working employees that farm and cultivate a variety of beautiful plants that you can bring home today.
Easy. Just set it in a location that receives bright indirect light and enjoy this leafy houseplant right out of the box.Attractive. Cat Palm has showy green fronds, providing instant living decor to your home.Air-purifying. Plants help filter harmful pollutants from indoor air.Requires regular watering. Keep soil moist, but not soggy. Decorators love this plant. The large fronds and vertical profile of this houseplant make it a beautiful indoor decor plant.Ideal gift. Give this beautiful plant as the perfect housewarming gift for new home buyers.Not for sale in AK, AZ, CA, GU, HI, PRGet it now. Ships direct to your home, or pick it up at a nearby Walmart store.