- Talk about easy! Pothos is a snap to grow and shows off beautiful, heart-shape leaves.
- Pothos thrives in a variety of light conditions making it an ideal selection for every room in your house.
When you think of easy to grow houseplants, pothos are probably one of the first plants that come to mind. These eager-to-please plants thrive almost anywhere as long as they get a little light and water.Pothos has a vining habit, making it ideal for baskets, urns, or tabletops. Or, you can train it up a small trellis or pole to help frame a window or doorway. Native to French Polynesia, pothos has naturalized around the world in tropical locales.
AN IDEAL FIRST PLANT!This easy to grow plant requires minimal care and adds instant beauty to your home or office.
A GREAT PLANT FOR HOMES AND OFFICES! AND POTHOS IS THE PERFECT GIFT!Pothos is an ideal houseplant for any home, apartment, or office. It adds instant beauty and life wherever it grows!Pothos makes a great housewarming gift. (Everyone loves plants, especially ones that are so beautiful and so low maintenance!).
POTHOS ADDS LUSHNESS AND BEAUTY TO ANY INDOOR DECOR STYLE: Delray Plants Pothos houseplant is shipped in a grower pot and can be dropped into a decorative pot. Make sure the container has drain holes, because it?s important that this plant doesn?t sit in wet soil. This is the ideal houseplant for every room in the house: living rooms, hallways, dens, patios, and bedrooms.
HOUSE PLANTS REMOVE TOXINS FROM THE INDOOR AIR: NASA?s Clean Air Study concluded that houseplants promote better air quality in your home. The study by NASA found that houseplants actively remove chemical pollutants from the air. All plants help purify the air by removing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen. Here?s a tip: NASA researchers recommend at least one houseplant for every 100 square feet to improve the air quality in your home.
CARE FOR YOUR POTHOS IS EASY:
- Light: Pothos grows best in a bright spot, but it will also tolerate lower-light situations. It?s pretty adaptable so you can place it anywhere in the home.
- Water: Allow the top inch or so of the soil to dry between waterings. Pothos needs more frequent watering in spring and summer than it does fall and winter. It hates soggy soil. The frequency of watering will depend on your Pothos? pot size, how much light it gets, and the indoor temperature of your home.
- Feeding: Fertilize Pothos a few times a year, in spring and summer, to keep it healthy. Use a general-purpose fertilizer labeled for houseplant use. Follow the directions on the fertilizer packaging.
- Pruning/Shaping: Pothos typically doesn’t require pruning or shaping to keep its good looks. Remove yellow or faded leaves by clipping them off.
- Repotting: Repot your Pothos when it becomes root bound. (A houseplant is root bound when roots appear in the soil or begin to escape through drain holes in the pot bottom.) A well-draining potting soil mixture for is recommended when repotting. Never repot houseplants using soil from your yard.
- Outdoor Options: Pothos can spend the summer outdoors on a shaded deck or patio. Add it to mixed planters with annuals to add instant color and lushness to a summer porch or patio. Pothos is beautiful planted at the base of summer-flowering annuals such as hibiscus trees. Bring the plant indoors as the weather cools down. Pothos cannot withstand a freeze.
POTHOS SAFETY: Delray?s Pothos is not intended for human or animal consumption.
ABOUT THE GROWER: Delray Plants is a subsidiary of Costa Family Farms. We are a third-generation family-run business stretching from South Florida to North Carolina. We have 5,500 hard working employees that farm and cultivate a variety of beautiful plants that you can bring home today.
- Easy. Just set it anywhere in your home and enjoy this leafy houseplant right out the box.
- Attractive. Pothos is lush and full, with a trailing or vining growth habit; it provides instant living decor to your home.
- Air-purifying. Plants help filter harmful pollutants from indoor air.
- Water when the soil feels dry. Don?t allow Pothos to sit in wet soil.
- Grow in a basket or on a table top. The lush, heart-shape leaves of this beautiful plant are like having living art in your home.
- Ideal gift. Give this beautiful plant as the perfect housewarming gift for new home buyers.
- Not for sale in AK,AZ,CA,GU,HI,PR
- Get it now. Ships direct to your home, or pick it up at a nearby Walmart store.